Making Maths as Sweet as Sugar!

smartur

Making Students Smarter!

Smartur’s Sugar Maths (All India Rank) Contest is India’s First Online Math Contest conducted for students of classes 1st to 10th at a National Level.

This is a Proficiency Contest based on cutting edge automated testing methodology and covers topics at great depth and unmatched detail. The Contest has been designed to give in depth understanding of each students' strengths and weaknesses, actionable insights into areas of improvement and visible clarity on progress achieved.


The largest Online Contest in India.

How is Smartur Sugar Maths Contest Different From National Maths Olympiad And National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)?

The difference is in the core philosophy of these contests. Both NTSE and Olympiad are talent hunt exams looking to identify the top students in the country. Every year a handful of students are successful in the Olympiad and NTSE Tests and get recognized. This is less than 0.01% of the students who take this contest. What about the rest 99.99% of the students? Where do they stand in terms of their skills? The Smartur Sugar Maths Contest has been deviced to answer this question.

Smartur‘s Sugar Maths Contest is India’s First and largest online exam that has been created to test students in the math skills in detail. It is made up of a series of exams that test each students’ grasp and mastery of every topic in great detail (there are between 30-50 skill tests for each class). Not only does the contest provide a detailed insight into each student’s grasp of different concepts but also provides clarity on areas of weakness and incentivizes student’s to improve in these areas through improvement in their National Ranking.

Why an Online Test?

Online is the way forward. Sooner the students get used to taking online contests the better. Some of the most prestigious Tests like CAT for IIMs, GATE for IITs, GRE, GMAT, SAT are all conducted in an online environment. Its just a matter of time before all test at 10+2 level like Engineering and Medical Entrance exams go online. And those students who have experience taking online contests will gain a definite advantage over those who don’t.

Methodology of Contest:

Scoring and Ranking:

Deadline and Results:

Key Points:

Copyright © 2012-17 Smartur.com. All rights reserved.

Making Maths as Sweet as Sugar!

smartur

Making Students Smarter!

Register Now!

Click Here!

Smartur’s Sugar Maths Contest is India’s First Online Math Contest conducted for students of classes 1st to 10th at a National Level.

This is a Proficiency contest based on cutting edge automated testing methodology and covers topics at great depth and unmatched detail. The Contest has been designed to give in depth understanding of each students' strengths and weaknesses, actionable insights into areas of improvement and visible clarity on progress achieved.


The largest Online Contest in India.

  • 1

    Instant Real time scoring

  • 2

    Instant Real time Ranking

  • 3

    Percentile Ranking

  • 4

    National Ranking

  • 5

    State Ranking

  • 6

    Instant Diagnostic Information.

  • 7

    Detailed Performance reports and suggestions for improvements.

  • 8

    Certificates for Top Rankers.

  • 9

    Preparatory Worksheets with Detailed Solutions.

  • 10

    Detailed Graded testing across each and every topic.

How is Smartur Sugar Maths Contest Different From National Maths Olympiad And National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)?

The difference is in the core philosophy of these contests. Both NTSE and Olympiad are talent hunt exams looking to identify the top students in the country. Every year a handful of students are successful in the Olympiad and NTSE Tests and get recognized. This is less than 0.01% of the students who take this test. What about the rest 99.99% of the students? Where do they stand in terms of their skills? The Smartur Sugar Maths Contest has been deviced to answer this question.

Smartur ‘s Sugar Maths Contest is India’s First and largest online exam that has been created to test students in the math skills in detail. It is made up of a series of exams that test each students’ grasp and mastery of every topic in great detail (there are between 30-50 skill tests for each class). Not only does the contest provide a detailed insight into each student’s grasp of different concepts but also provides clarity on areas of weakness and incentivizes student’s to improve in these areas through improvement in their National Ranking.

  • SugarMaths
  • NTSE National Talent Search Examination
  • National Mathematics Olympad

Why an Online Test?

Online is the way forward. Sooner the students get used to taking online tests the better. Some of the most prestigious Tests like CAT for IIMs, GATE for IITs, GRE, GMAT, SAT are all conducted in an online environment. Its just a matter of time before all test at 10+2 level like Engineering and Medical Entrance exams go online. And those students who have experience taking online contests will gain a definite advantage over those who don’t.

Methodology of Contest:

  • The contest is held separately for each class. Students of each class will compete with students from across the country belonging to the same class.
  • The contest consists of a series of tests spread across multiple topics.
  • The topics for the contest are based on NCERT CBSE curriculum.
  • Final Ranking is based on the cumulative rank achieved by a student across all the tests.
  • Students are free to take the test multiple number of times to maximize their score.

Scoring and Ranking:

  • Students get to see their score in each contest as soon as the contest is over.
  • The students can see their relative ranking based on the score they achieved immediately after the contest is over.
  • Students can see their State Rank and National Ranks on the “Leader Board”.
  • Students are advised to keep checking their ranking for each test and over all rank across the contests to ensure they maintain their positions.
  • Only scores above the qualifying level will be considered for ranking.

Deadline and Results:

  • The contest is open till 31st May 2016
  • Students can sign up anytime before the end date and participate in the contest
  • The students can take the contests anytime they want by logging into Smartur.com
  • The results will be declared formally by 15th June 2016.
  • The certificates will be sent through the school.

Key Points:

  • It is an online Contest. Internet connection is necessary to access the contests.
  • It is illegal for a student to participate in the contest for more than one class.
  • The decision of Smartur Team regarding the results and modalities of the contest are final And binding on the participants.
  • This contest is open to students of all boards in India.
  • There is a separate contest for each class from 1st to 10th.
  • The contest will end on 31st May 2016.
  • The results will be announced by 15th of June 2016.
  • Top 100 Rankers for each class will receive Sugar Maths Contest Certificates.
  • Students should register for the contest for only one class that they belong to.
  • Students who register with multiple accounts and multiple classes will have their accounts blocked. No refund will be provided and coins earned will be removed.
  • Effort will be made to maintain transparency and fairness in rules and conduct of the contest to the maximum extent possible. The decision of Smartur.com will be final under all conditions.