The difference is in the core philosophy of these tests. Both NTSE and Olympiad are talent hunt exams looking to identify the top students in the country. Every year a handful of students are successful in the Olympiad and NTSE Tests and get recognized. This is less than 0.01% of the students who take this test. What about the rest 99.99% of the students? Where do they stand in terms of their skills? The Smartur Proficiency Test has been deviced to answer this question.
Smartur ‘s National Proficiency Test is India’s First and largest online exam that has been created to test students in the fundamental math, Science and other subject skills in detail. It is made up of a series of exams that test each students’ grasp and mastery of every topic in great detail (there are between 30-50 skill tests for each class). Not only does the test provide a detailed insight into each student’s grasp of different concepts but also provides clarity on areas of weakness, incentivizes student’s to improve in these areas and rewards the ones who go on to master the concepts with amazing and irresistible prizes.
Online is the way forward. Sooner the students get used to taking online tests the better. Some of the most prestigious Tests like CAT for IIMs, GATE for IITs, GRE, GMAT, SAT are all conducted in an online environment. Its just a matter of time before all test at 10+2 level like Engineering and Medical Entrance exams go online. And those students who have experience taking online tests will gain a definite advantage over those who don’t.